A glass slide is a glass or quartz slide used to place materials when observing things with a microscope. When making a sample, place the cell or tissue section on the slide glass and place the cover glass on it for observation. There are several points to pay attention to when making glass slides:
1. The glass slide must be clean
2. The glass slide must be flat
3. The coating must be uniform and the observation objects should not overlap
4. Fix with a fixative or dry method
5. Dye so that the object is uniformly colored.
Meiwo provides customized blank microscope slides for medical teaching and biological laboratory research. The blank glass slides use high-strength glass plates, which are more robust and durable, and the microscopic glass slides have high light transmittance and can have a clearer and brighter view. Our glass slides can be customized according to the size, shape, thickness and other requirements of customers. The higher the order quantity, the higher the discount. Welcome to contact us for information on biological microscope slides.