北美留学生作业代写:高等教育教师

设有学位及研究生院33023所(包括1902年前后的女子学院),其中14400所属于大学拨款委员会的职权范围,其余均为中央政府或其他法定机构,如高等教育学院、高等教育研究中心、高等管理学院等的专业学院。在教资会职权范围内的院校中,6417所院校属第2(f)及2(b)条所涵盖,而1385所院校只属第2(f)条所涵盖,但不属第12(b)条所涵盖。高等教育教师总人数由上年的69.9万人增加到81.7万人,增长16.9%。在高等教育体系81.7万名教师中,高校教师占83.5%,高校教师仅占16.5%。印度的教育主要由公共部门提供,控制和资助来自三个层次:联邦、州和地方。印度改善的教育体系经常被认为是印度经济崛起的主要原因之一。私立高等教育院校的比例由二零零一年的42.6%上升至二零零六年的63.21%。在同一期间,他们的入学比例也从32.89%增加到51.53%。专业教育部门实际上已经私有化,80%以上的工程学院由私人资助和管理。高等教育部门目前面临着质量和卓越性的重大挑战,也面临着提高包容性获取机会的重大挑战。虽然私营部门有严格的进入壁垒,但对私营部门的产品和产出没有足够的管制。
北美留学生作业代写:高等教育教师
There were 33023 degree and post-graduate Colleges (including around 1902 women’s Colleges), of which 14,400 came under the purview of the University Grant Commission, the rest were Professional Colleges under the purview of the Central Government or other statutory bodies like the AICTE, ICAR, MCI etc. Of the Colleges under UGC purview, 6417 Colleges are covered under 2(f) & 2(b) while 1385 Colleges are covered under 2(f) only but are not covered under 12(b). The total number of Teachers in the higher education system is 8.17 lakh as compared to 6.99 lakhs in its previous year, registering an increase of 16.9%. Out of the total teaching faculty of 8.17 lakh in higher education system, 83.5 per cent Teachers were employed in Colleges and only the remaining 16.5% in the universities. Education in India is mainly provided by the public sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: federal, state and local. India’s improved education system is often cited as one of the main contributors to the economic rise of India. The share of private unaided higher education institutions increased from 42.6 per cent in 2001 to 63.21 per cent in 2006. Their share of enrolments also increased from 32.89 per cent to 51.53 per cent in the same period. There has already been a de-facto privatization of the Professional education sector, with more than 80 per cent of the engineering Colleges being privately funded and managed. The higher education sector currently faces major challenges of quality and excellence, and of improving access with inclusiveness. While there are strict entry barriers for the private sector, there is not enough regulation on the products and outputs of the private sector.

Sign in or Sign up Leave Comment